In the middle match on the cricket field, the umpire did such a thing, seeing all the people watching the match in the stadium including the player were also shocked. In a match of the Big Bash League being played in Australia, the ground umpire suddenly changed it while giving the verdict on the appeal of an LBW and scratched the nose with his finger to give out.
The incident is the 17th over of the Melbourne Renegades’ innings when Rashid Khan appealed to LBW against Webster on the third ball of the over. Umpire Greg Davidson was almost lifted for a finger-out after the appeal, but in the end, he changed his decision and scratched his nose with the finger.
The umpires raised the finger to give out the spectators and players were surprised
The players of Rashid Khan and the Adelaide Strikers started celebrating as the umpire lifted his finger, but then he saw that the umpire had not declared the batsman out. The umpire told the players that I have not given the batsman out but itched his nose. All players were surprised after Greg Davidson’s decision.
- IPL 2020 KKR vs MI Today 5 Match, KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS vs Mumbai Indians, Score Card
- IPL 2020 MATCH 4 RR vs CSK:- Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings MATCH REPORT
- Today IPL 2020 MATCH 4 RR vs CSK: RAJASTHAN ROYALS vs CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- IPL 2020 Match 3 RCB vs SRH: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad Live Today Match Score Card
- IPL 2020 MATCH 2 DC vs KXIP : MATCH REPORT, Delhi Capitals Beats Kings XI Punjab in Super Over