Ishant Sharma has 297 wickets in 97 Test matches so far. If he takes three wickets in the second Test match of the series, he will complete 300 wickets.
The second and final Test match of the series between India and New Zealand will be played in Christchurch from Saturday. The Indian team will try to win this match and tie the series 1-1. Team India had to lose by 10 wickets in the first Test of the series played in Wellington.
When Pacer Ishant comes down to play the Christchurch Test, his eyes will also be on making an achievement in his name. Ishant did well in the first Test, taking 5 wickets in the first innings. If he manages to take three more wickets in Christchurch, then Ishant’s 300 wickets will be complete.
31-year-old Ishant Sharma has 297 wickets in 97 Tests so far. If he takes three wickets in the second Test match of the series, he will complete 300 wickets and become the sixth Indian bowler to do so. He will become the third pacer to achieve this feat after the legendary Kapil Dev and Zaheer Khan.
Ishant, who has been out of ODI and T20 team for a long time, also has 1 half-century in the Test. Ishant, who made his Test debut against Bangladesh in 2007, played his last ODI against Australia in January 2016. At the same time, in October 2013, he was last seen playing T20 International in Rajkot.
Kapil (434), Zaheer Khan (311), apart from veteran spinners Anil Kumble (619), Harbhajan Singh (417) and off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin (365) are among those who have taken 300 or more Test wickets in Test cricket.
- Minecraft Java Edition free download APK: How to download Minecraft APK Java Edition in 2022
- Softonic Minecraft Pocket Edition Free APK: How to download free Minecraft Pocket edition in 2022
- Minecraft Java Edition APK 2022: Minecraft Java Edition free download for Android
- How to download Clash Royale Mod APK with Unlimited Gems Hack 2022
- Apex Legends Mobile on Android download APK latest version 2022