The 13th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020) has disqualified the oldest player Praveen Tambe. He played in the T-10 league in Sharjah after retiring from cricket in 2018. However, he later withdrew his retirement. He also played some other foreign T20 leagues, for which this action has been taken. As per BCCI rules, no player can participate in a foreign league without retirement.
For the 13th season of IPL 2020, Praveen Tambe was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders at their base price of 20 lakhs. Tambe last played in this league in 2016. According to IPL President Brijesh Patel, the action taken by the board against Praveen Tambe has been given to KKR’s Praveen Tambe will not play in IPL.
Praveen Tambe resigned from the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) in 2018, announcing his retirement. After playing a foreign league, he withdrew his resignation and participated in the Mumbai League.
- IPL 2020 KKR vs MI Today 5 Match, KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS vs Mumbai Indians, Score Card
- IPL 2020 MATCH 4 RR vs CSK:- Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings MATCH REPORT
- Today IPL 2020 MATCH 4 RR vs CSK: RAJASTHAN ROYALS vs CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- IPL 2020 Match 3 RCB vs SRH: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad Live Today Match Score Card
- IPL 2020 MATCH 2 DC vs KXIP : MATCH REPORT, Delhi Capitals Beats Kings XI Punjab in Super Over