highest paid player in ipl 2019 with price
- 1.MS Dhoni-Chennai super kings -$2,343,750(1.78m) 2.Rohit Sharma – Mumbai Indians – $2,343,750.
- 3.Ben Stokes – Rajstan Royals -$1,953,130,(1.48m)
- 4.David Warner – sunrisers Hyderabad -$1,953,130(1.48)
Highest paid Indian opener of ipl 2019
Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians)
Rohit Sharma is the highest paid player in IPL 2019 regular opener is the sorter format for the Indian national team and it is no wonder that the human is one of the franchises. Though Rohit Sharma didn’t open the inning for Mumbai Indians due to various reason, we have considered him as an opener for compiling our list of the most expensive IPL xi and he comfortably grabs the Indian opener slot ahead of Kl Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, and Ajinkya Rahane.
Highest paid overseas opener of IPL 2019
David Warner highest paid player in IPL 2019 was retained by sunrises Hyderabad ahead of IPL 2018, but he didn’t feature in the edition owing to the one year ban on the ball-tampering saga. He was the highest paid player in IPL 2019 retained by sunrises at a salary of rs12 crore and ahead of the IPL 2019, he was once again retained at the same salary. highest paid player in IPL 2019
In the upcoming Event, IPL auction 2020 auction in the order of the day and every day is looking forward to how the team shapes up their squad in IPL Season 13, who will play for different franchises, we mention Highest Paid Players in IPL 2020 in forward. IPL Auction 2020. As the Indian premier league auction came to a close, a total 62 players were bought by eight teams combined. Here’s a list of top 5 highest paid or expensive players.
Pat Cummins: Kolkata knight Riders.
1. Pat Cummins – Kolkata Knight Riders (15.50 Crore INR) the all-rounder Australian has been quite a handy player to have on your squad. Kolkata Knight Riders cashed his utility factor in the next edition of the (IPL) Indian Premier League. Kolkata Knight Riders have bought Pat Cummins for INR 15.50 Crore and marked the greatest bid so for the IPL Auction 2020. Pat Cummins, who sits at the top of the bowlers’ ranking in the test cricket, was sold for a whopping RS.15.50crore to Kolkata knight Riders (KKR). His figures went past England all-rounder Ben Stokes’ auction bid of Rs 14.5 crore made at the IPL 2017 auctions.
Glenn Maxwell: Kings XI Punjab.
3. Glenn Maxwell -Kings XI Punjab (10.75Crore INR) The second Highest Paid Players goes to Kings XI Punjab. The Glenn Maxwell buying him for INR 10.75 Crore we all know very well about his guy, he is capable of and he can come out of his bat. for upcoming IPL 2020 season 13, he gets well deserve the pay. Australia all-rounder Glenn Maxwell was picked by Kings XI Punjab for a whopping Rs 10.75 crore.
Chris Morris: Royal Challengers Bangalore.
6. Chris Morris – Royal Challengers Bangalore (10 Crore INR) Royal Challengers Bangalore picked morris for INR 10 Crore he has worth over the year for IPL franchises he is part of all the T20 League. He can add valuable runs with the bat at a heavy strike rate too and strike with the ball. All-rounder was in high demand at the auction for the 13 edition of the tournament next year with South Africa Chris Morris joining RCB for Rs 10 crore.
Sheldon Cottrell: Kings XI Punjab.
4. Sheldon Cottrell – Kings XI Punjab (8.5 Crore INR) Again the highest-paid player buy Kings XI Punjab for 8.5 Crore in this season and Sheldon Cottrell is the first Caribbean Player and the best Record of 5/46 in single match the T20 record 4/20 he gets well deserve the pay of this amount and we hope to good perform in IPL Season 13 2020. Kings XI Punjab, who went into the auction with the biggest available purse of Rs 42.70 crore, spent Rs 10.75 crore, for West Indian pacer Sheldon Cottrell.
Nathan Coulter – Nile: Mumbai Indians.
5. Nathan Clutter Nile – Mumbai Indians (8 Crore INR) Nathan Clutter Nile has an impressive player with the ball at all the recent edition of the IPL that he has featured in. It was high to get as much as INR 8 Crore for the upcoming edition Mumbai Indians bought his. Maxwell’s compatriot Nathan Coulter – nill also enjoyed a million-dollar payday at the auction. Annan’s Mumbai Indians shelled out Rs 8 crore for the pacer.
The Most Highest Expensive players of IPL Season 13
2. – Eoin Morgan – Kolkata Knight Riders (5.25 Crore INR) it’s shocking, the world cup winning England caption Eion morgan of this low on this list of IPL 2020 highest player list. Kolkata Knight Riders picked the left-hander batsman for INR 5.25 Crore to the fifth-highest paid player for IPL 2020 so for.
Full Players list: Players sold in IPL 2020 auction
7. Piyush Chawla – Chennai Super Kings (6.75 Crore INR)
8. Sam Curran – Chennai Super Kings (5.5 Crore INR)
9. Aron Finch – Royal Challengers Bangalore (4.4 Crore INR) The Australian player Aaron finch right-handed opening batsman and T20 Caption has got some real hard-hitting skill. The Royal Challenge Banglore bought him for 4.4 Crore INR.
10. Robin Uthappa – Rajasthan Royal (3 Crore INR) Rajasthan Royal picked the opening bats, man Robin Uthappa for INR 3 Crore. He can occupy the wicket and fire some run at some time he can pice his inning.
11. Jaydev Unadkat – Rajasthan Royal (3 Crore INR) Rajasthan royal for picked 3 Crore in the upcoming IPL2020 jay dev Unadkat has a good right-handed bowler.
12. Alex Carrey – Delhi Capital (2.4 Crore INR)
13. Chris Lynn – Mumbai Indians (2 Crore INR)
14. Jason Roy – Delhi Capitals (1.5 Crore INR)
15. Chris Wokes – Delhi Capitals (1.5 Crore INR)