Get a free Craftland room card: Free Fire is a battle royale game that provides lots of items through various means during Diwali Celebrations. Now, the Diwali celebration is finished, users can satisfy themselves in the “After Party” event in Free Fire.
The event was started on 5 November 2021 and will end on 11 November 2021. By participating in the After Party event, players have an opportunity to win loot crates and a room card.
Using a room card Free Fire gamers can create their own room and play customized Craftland matches. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss the How we can get a free Craftland room card: Free Fire After Party Event.
Process of obtaining room card: In Free Fire’s After Party Event
In Free Fire, the “After Party Event” provides Tokens to the players and exchanges them for amazing rewards. Gamers can accumulate tokens by finishing the several tasks assigned to them.
Here, several missions are given that players will have to successfully complete then they get rewards:
- Killing an enemy: for that players can get one prize token
- Players have to play three matches with their friends: to win one another prize token
- Gamers can play a Clash Squad ranked match : to get a prize token
- Players will have to win a match to obtain the final Prize Token
After getting the important tokens, gamers then exchange these tokens for rewards. Players who win some rewards are given below:
- 10 Prize Tokens (maximum two times): Craftland Room Card (1 Match)
- 5 Prize Tokens (Maximum three times): 1 Vandal Revolt Weapon Loot Crate
- Worth 5 Prize Tokens (Maximum three times): 1 Old Fashioned Weapon Loot Crate
- 3 Prize Tokens (Maximum 5 times): 1 Gold Royale Voucher
After opening Free Fire, players are required to go to the Events category. And in the Celebrate Diwali section of the game, they have to search the After Party section. After collecting the tokens, players are able to exchange them for the rewards given above.